Stockbridge Community Schools’ Kindergarten and Young 5’s Round-Up Information
WHEN: Thursday, March 22, 2018 ~ Session 1: 9:30-12:00 ~ Session 2: 1:00-3:30
WHERE: Emma L. Smith Elementary, 100 Price Ave., Stockbridge, MI
TO REGISTER: Please call the Smith Office at 517-851-7735, ext. 0, to place your child’s name on our Round-Up list.
Kindergarten — If your child will be five on or before September 1, 2018, they will be eligible for Kindergarten for the 2018/2019 school year.
Young 5’s — If your child will be five between September 1, 2018 and December 1, 2018, they will be eligible for our Young 5’s program.
* If your child’s birthday is between the September 1 and December 1, 2018 dates and you would like them to attend Kindergarten, please send an email to Mr. Edwards, Principal at Smith Elementary at firstname.lastname@example.org. Explain specifically that you would like for your child to be considered for Kindergarten and list any reasons that would help inform the school. Mr. Edwards will contact you with further registration information.
Items needed for registration
To complete registration, parents/guardians must provide all of the following documentation during their round-up session on March 22, 2018:
- A State Birth Certificate (Hospital birth certificates cannot be accepted) &
- Proof of Residence (any current piece of mail with a Parent/Guardian name and physical address) &
- Up-to-Date Immunization Record &
- Smith Elementary School Enrollment Packet (available at Round-Up) &
- Custody Paperwork (if applicable).
An enrollment packet will be sent in March to parents/guardians who contact the school to pre-register by returning this form to Emma L. Smith Elementary, 100 Price Ave, Stockbridge, MI 49285.