04/19/2021 3:00 pm - 04/19/2021 4:30 pm
Looking for something healthy, fun and free to do this spring? Get basic kitchen supplies and learn practical cooking with a pro. Six classes held on Mondays: April 12, 19, 26 and May 3, 10, 17.
- Held in downtown Stockbridge at old Back Street Restaurant
- Teacher Jackie Scheller, Vocational teacher/former restaurant owner.
- Class size limited to 9 students per class.
- Call Stockbridge Community Outreach to register, 517-851-7285.
- Choose from two times: 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. or 5:30 – 7 p.m. (same content).
Registration deadline is April 5, 2021.
This class, a six-week, once-per-week commitment, is made possible with funding through Stockbridge Area Wellness Coalition & 5 Healthy Towns Foundation. Space is limited, first come, first served.
Registration required. Instructor is ServSafe Certified.