Chronic Pain PATH (Personal Action Toward Health) is a FREE 6-week interactive workshop to learn how to manage your pain
- The Mind-Body Connection and Distraction Techniques
- Pacing and Planning, Fatigue Management
- Breathing Techniques, Relaxation, Using your Mind
- The Moving Easy Program (gentle physical activity)
- Dealing with Depression, Positive Thinking
- Healthy Eating
- Communication, Working with your Healthcare Provider
- Goal Setting, Decision Making, Problem Solving….and more!
Past participant testimonial: “I enjoyed this workshop very much. I learned that I am not alone in dealing with pain. I also learned to make action plans which gave me more confidence knowing I can get things done.”
Dansville Free Methodist Church
1340 Mason St.
Thursdays, October 10 – November 14, 2019 (6 weeks)
10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Workshop is FREE
Funding to support this workshop is provided by Michigan State Medical Society Foundation. Priority is given to those 50 years old and older, but all are welcome to call.
To register, call Tri-County Office on Aging at 517-887-1465
Workshop is offered in partnership with Tri-County Office on Aging and MSU Extension
For a full workshop schedule visit: https://www.tcoa.org/classesevidence-based-programs/