Learn how to make your very own comics from professional cartoonist Jerzy Drozd!
- Do I have to have any experience? No, all level of artists are welcome. But you do need to be ready to do a lot of drawing!
- Who can participate in the workshop? The workshops are being offered to students in the four SRSLY communities of Stockbridge, Chelsea, Dexter, and Manchester and are for students in the 3rd-12th grade.
Registration is required. Please visit https://srslycoalition.org/trainings/ to find out more about the workshops and registration.
- Who is teaching the workshops? Jerzy Drozd is a professional cartoonist, author of several comic books, and a teaching artist. He is also the author of the CPTN SRSLY comic books.
- Do I need any supplies? For the first few weeks, you will just need a pencil and paper! You will need a device to connect to Zoom (such as a computer, laptop, phone, or tablet). We will also be sending you some additional supplies that you will use in the later weeks of the workshop.
- I see this is being sponsored by SRSLY, so will my comic have to be about preventing youth drug and alcohol use? No, you will be allowed to draw comics about whatever you want! (as long as it is school appropriate, of course).
Who can I contact for more info? For additional questions, please email email@example.com.