Brought to you by the Faith and Other Community Leaders Group of Stockbridge (FOCL).
Watch for additional fliers
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
NOR SHOULD YOU BE HUNGRY
- JIFFY has provided free food resources to the community via Outreach.
- FRESH FOOD INITIATIVE (FFI) continues to distribute produce second Monday of month at 5:00 Jeruel Baptist Church, 11400 Plum Orchard Rd., Munith.
- OUTREACH maintains regular hours M and F 9-3; W 1-6 Prepackaged groceries available weekly via drive thru-CALL 517-851-7285. Located at 305 W. Elizabeth St. Stockbridge located rear entrance of the old middle school.
- PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH continues fourth Friday dinners now via drive thru. Call 517-851-7015 to order meals, give name, phone number, meals ordered and pick-up time.
- STOCKBRIDGE SCHOOLS providing prepackaged breakfasts and lunches two days each week, 4:00-6:00 for all preK-12th grade students. Distribution varies from week to week. Call your child’s school or check the school website panthernet.net for dates. Drive through will be at the back of the Junior/Senior High School parking lot, door 12 between 4-6 p.m. If you have special dietary needs call/text 517 214 5552.
- OPEN AIR MARKET continues each month- fourth Friday March 27, 4-7 The last Winter market is April 4, 11 to 3— Town Square. “Season Opening” -first Friday in May 4-7.
- FARM SHARES still available from local farmers. Contact Lake Divide Farm at email@example.com or Pregitzer Farm Market.com or 517 240 4600 for details.
- MEALS ON WHEELS according to where you pay taxes–Most from Rural Ingham County Chapter once per week M, T, or W. Call 517-676-2775; for Jackson County call 517-788-4364; Livingston County call 810-632-2155; Washtenaw County call 734-475-9242.
To keep up with current policies and office hours, please check our facebook or website (www.stockbridgecommunityoutreach.org) or call 517-851-7285.