PLANT & SEED EXCHANGE & PRODUCE MARKET
At Waterloo Township Hall 9773 Mt. Hope Rd., Munith
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Plant exchange @ 9:30 AM. Produce Market @ 10am to noon
Call Carmen at 517-914-8553 or Wendy at 517-596-8300 to let us know you can participate
Guidelines for the Plant/Seed/Produce Exchange
- A week before the exchange, carefully dig and divide the number of plants to trade and gather up seeds and produce.
- Pot plants individually in roughly Quart size containers with enough soil to thrive and water them till the exchange. Package seeds in an envelope.
- Please Identify and label plants & seeds: Name, flowering; color & time of year, shade or full sun.
- Arrive at 9:00 a.m. to set out your plants, seeds and/ or produce for the exchange.
- At 9:30 am each plant, seed or produce provider will draw a number and line up according to the number. When you reach the front of the line, you will be able to pick one plant, seeds or produce and then you will return to the end of the line.
- Plant, Seed or produce provider may go through the line as many times as the number of items they brought. (Example; bring 5 plants and you may go back through the line five times)
- The event takes place rain or shine, so bring your umbrella or sunscreen and water.
Thank you for sharing your plants, seeds and produce.